The reliable operation of production processes and the whole plant building can be ensured by the smooth integration of electrical systems with the plant’s other technical systems.
The RE Group has a strong track record of comprehensive electrical engineering for food industry and logistics facilities and for commercial and accommodation buildings.
We have specific expertise in modernizing and renewing electrical systems within existing production plants, particularly transformers and main switchboards. Our services include site supervision, energy surveys, and measurement and computing assignments.
High-hygiene and ATEX areas in production plants are among our typical electrical engineering projects.
- New food industry buildings
- Renovation of operating production plants
- Deep-freeze stores
- Renovation of transformer substations and main distribution rooms
- Electrical engineering for industrial refrigeration equipment
- Fire alarm systems for demanding premises
- Stand-by power and UPS systems
- Explosion-protected electrical systems